Western Washington Training Hike

semperfidelis97

Lil-Rokslider
When you guys are ready to do some other hikes this spring I think myself, and the wife would be happy to go. We do peak here, and there, but that place has gotten pretty crowded these days with all the work they are doing to that place. I will post when we are doing stuff as well if anyone else wants to join.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, front side at 6. I'll have my new woodsman if anyone wants to check it out

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

semperfidelis97

Lil-Rokslider
I was just through there at about the time you guys headed out I didn't see this until now though too bad it would have not been much of a detour.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was just through there at about the time you guys headed out I didn't see this until now though too bad it would have not been much of a detour.
The hike is tomorrow, Tuesday. You can still make it!

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I will see what time I get off, what do you consider the front side? The one off of mud mountain?

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

The north side is what we call the front.

The side off of Mud Mt. road is the back side, or road side since you start out walking up the gravel road.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good hike tonight! Met some knew roksliders. Hoping to do it again on Thursday

semperfidelis97

Lil-Rokslider
I just got home, and weighed my pack 56lbs. Brock A is a monster on those hills, I had a good time looking foreword to getting in some more hikes. We are doing Mazama ridge with snowshoes on sunday if anyone else wants to join.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just got home, and weighed my pack 56lbs. Brock A is a monster on those hills, I had a good time looking foreword to getting in some more hikes. We are doing Mazama ridge with snowshoes on sunday if anyone else wants to join.

Damn you had some extra weight in there! If I go on Thursday it will have to be at 515 or so. I have a dinner at 630 in Enumclaw. I might do it without a pack and see how quick I can get to the top.

he_lives

FNG
Damn you had some extra weight in there! If I go on Thursday it will have to be at 515 or so. I have a dinner at 630 in Enumclaw. I might do it without a pack and see how quick I can get to the top.

I'm definitely up for trying to keep going on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but wouldn't be able to make it until about 6 or so. I'll likely still make it out tomorrow so I may see you guys on the way back down.

Might have to start getting a 10-minute head start on you guys or lighten my pack if I'm gonna keep up!

semperfidelis97

Lil-Rokslider
I'm definitely up for trying to keep going on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but wouldn't be able to make it until about 6 or so. I'll likely still make it out tomorrow so I may see you guys on the way back down.

Might have to start getting a 10-minute head start on you guys or lighten my pack if I'm gonna keep up!
I think you did fine dialing in a new pack takes some time. I can make Tuesday if everyone's on board. I will let you guys decide weight.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

EasilyExcited

Lil-Rokslider
hit up mt si today with a 60ish pound pack. was a bit rough but managed to make it in 3 hours. is there any people in seattle area that want to get some climbs in ?

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mt peak on Tuesday (3/21) at 6pm. 30 - 40lbs packs. Front side

semperfidelis97

Lil-Rokslider
I will plan on it Brock. We just walked in from snowshoeing today tried to make Muir, but got a late start, and came up a little short on time to get out in the daylight great day on the mountain though.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I will plan on it Brock. We just walked in from snowshoeing today tried to make Muir, but got a late start, and came up a little short on time to get out in the daylight great day on the mountain though.
Nice. I did reflection lake on Saturday morning. Snowed like crazy the whole time.