Western Washington Training Hike

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
With the weather getting a little nicer and my patience wearing out with the D-bags at the gym I thought Id get a Mt. Peak group going. We kinda did it last year and it was good. I have been doing it lately with my pack with 70 lbs around 4:45 - 5:00 P.M. I am think of doing a Mon, Wed, Fri schedule but to be honest, if the sun is out I will probably go any day. If weekends work better for some, lets set up a time! Who is in??? Justin, Littlebuf, 7mag, FTF & Trav1984???

Here the bitch be!

I know Scott and I will be there tomorrow at 5 with 50 pound packs...going to give the small waist belt a try.

7mag.

WKR
I get to town around 6:00, so if you guys do any later hikes, I might be interested, or maybe on the weekend.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I get to town around 6:00, so if you guys do any later hikes, I might be interested, or maybe on the weekend.

I'm good with some later hikes for sure. Especially if its nice out.

I don't know where this is, but I am game to go out, walking around Yelm is killing me, softly.....

On a side note, a buddy and I are doing a snow shoe trip down by Mt. Adams this weekend if anyone is interested, I have an extra set of snow shoes....

Scott did what any good hunting partner would do. He decided my pack wasn't heavy enough so he added a 15 pound barbell. 68 pounds up the hill!

kyle1112

WKR
I'm gonna try to make it at least a few times. Brock just keep posting times and hope to see you guys out there