Illinois?

RallySquirrel

Lil-Rokslider
Unfortunately I call the PRoI (Peoples Republic of IL) home. Live in Quincy now and from STL originally. Keep hoping the river will change course and move about 30 miles to the east.

dble07

Lil-Rokslider
Hey dble07. I think we talked once before about elk hunting. How was your season?
I believe so. Things were pretty rough during archery season but rifle season was pretty good. The woman shot her first deer and I got an elk and a mule deer

j-bow

Lil-Rokslider
Slow elk hunting in Montana this year. Shot a decent 8 pointer around Halloween, haven't been getting out as much as I would like. Between kids and work it's been tough. How about you? What do you do for work ghat brings you to channahon?

j-bow

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody else from our area want to get together sometime for a hike, shoot, shed hunt, or just have a beer?

j-bow

Lil-Rokslider
Nuke man, I would be interested in some training hikes with you. Mattheson state park is right down the street from starved rock, and just as scenic, and much less crowded. I will look you up after hunting season.

j-bow

Lil-Rokslider
Hey monk, yeah mokena isn't far at all! We definitely need to hook up after hunting season!

OP
K

KHankey

FNG
hey guys. just checking back in. the season is over. time to start planning the next one. I'm definitely up for some shoots or some hiking. Are you guys familiar with Midewin or the Des Plaines?

MONK2015

FNG
I am sort of familiar with both, been to each a couple times but haven't traveled them extensively. I am definitely in for putting together a meet up though.

Nuke Man

WKR
I've been to the Des Plaines one near Wilmington when I was working up there. I'd be willing to meet up, but it'll be May until I have the time. I'll actually be up in that area next week for work, but working 12 hour shifts won't leave much free time....

tfitter

FNG
Quad City area here also. I'd be down for some training hikes at Starved Rock this year if anyone is interested.

I just moved to the QC. Any info on places to shoot archery? There doesn't appear to be much in the QC. I would also be down for some hiking this summer.

-Tyler

OP
K

KHankey

FNG
The weather is starting to get nice. We should organize a little hike at Starved Rock or Mathisson. I'm all the way on the east side of the state, but I'd be willing to meet up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk