Flagstaff or any part of AZ

Jackalope

FNG
I’m in flag. Anyone interested in doing a little predator hunting? I’ve killed my big game for the season.

I’m in flag. Anyone interested in doing a little predator hunting? I’ve killed my big game for the season.

I'm in S Utah but have been down there hunting/scouting a bunch the last year. I cannot believe all the coyotes. I am thinking of making a couple trips soon to try and kill a few.

Jackalope

FNG
I'm in S Utah but have been down there hunting/scouting a bunch the last year. I cannot believe all the coyotes. I am thinking of making a couple trips soon to try and kill a few.

I’m not the worlds most successful coyote hunter (I like using hand calls and still have much to learn) but I’m definitely down to cruise around. I have an area in mind I’ve really wanted to try out.

Hey, I have not called in years but I'm down for early next year. I was just down by Chino/Prescott for a week and every place I made camp was full of dogs. Literally 4 or 5 howling around me every place I went.

I'm heading down there day after Christmas with wife and kids. We have a business down in So Az, so I am gonna check on work crews. But my main reason is I'm gonna hunt some mule deer while there. LOL
Our house, which is settled right at the edge of BLM land, is full of coyotes and bob cats. I am taking my 223. I just put a new scope on so I can reach out a bit further on these yotes.

Seems like most of the Sliders are in Nor Az.
Guess I am one of the few from the Southern area.

Blessed to live in Utah, but also have a place in Az.

2 great hunting States

Jackalope

FNG
Hey, I have not called in years but I'm down for early next year. I was just down by Chino/Prescott for a week and every place I made camp was full of dogs. Literally 4 or 5 howling around me every place I went.

Rad. PM me when you’re thinking about heading out and we’ll figure out the details!