Wyoming Rondy

OP
H

HOT ROD

WKR
I am in. I have tried for two years... There is a quite a few members on here from Wyoming.... Just name the time and place... I will be there.....

OP
H

HOT ROD

WKR
I am open to any place... Whats a good month for every one to attend... There is a lot of Wyoming roksliders on here... I would really like to make this happen.............................

I am open to a lot of times at this point. I am waiting for my new pack to arrive so that will dictate it can't be in the next couple weeks but past that I am game. Full backcountry camping trip or ? Hot rod and myself are in Casper. Where else is everyone from? We could try to work out a half way point or something.

OP
H

HOT ROD

WKR
It doesn't matter to me where.... Just name the time and place.... If there is any one from the eastern part of the state... If they don't want to drive that far west... If they could get to Casper... They could just ride with me.........................

OP
H

HOT ROD

WKR
I am up for a pack trip. Our what ever.. Maybe more people would rather base camp sum were. That's fine with me to... I saw so many Wyo residents respond to a different post. On a good vacation spot... But hardly any one wants to get together. And have sum fun... Maybe shoot sum weapons and look at sum quality hunting and camping gear....

Alright guys let's start throwing some dates out there. I am going to be scouting for deer/elk a couple weekends so it will be nice to get this planned. My hunting partner bailed on me this year so it would be awesome to find some like minded Wyominites.

OP
H

HOT ROD

WKR
I am open to any month or dated... I just need a week notice. Just in case of work... I am good for weekends....