Wyoming Rondy

Yea id be down to meet up or go hike around or shoot guns or anything really. closing on a house mid April in Greybull. Moving from Michigan but have spent the last 2.5 years hiking areas of Montana, ND, and Wyoming on weekends. Someone throw a weekend out or area out for a meet.

How many people do we have in the bighorn basin area?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Yea id be down to meet up or go hike around or shoot guns or anything really. closing on a house mid April in Greybull. Moving from Michigan but have spent the last 2.5 years hiking areas of Montana, ND, and Wyoming on weekends. Someone throw a weekend out or area out for a meet.

How many people do we have in the bighorn basin area?

This is turning out good! Way more interest than last year. I spend a lot of time in the big Horns during the summer. Hot rod does too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
H

HOT ROD

WKR
June is fine with me... Lets get this rolling... I am exited to meet sum roksliders...............

OP
H

HOT ROD

WKR
That would be good... Not sure when bear season ends over there.. But if it was open.. Any one that was interested could get a bear tag.. Whos all interested? Any other ideas? Would really like to make this happen............

I'd be down for June 9th I've never been on a bear hunt but I'd sure as hell be down to help

Awesome! If everyone interested could should me a pm with your name and phone number and email than we will start working out the details some more.