anyone from maryalnd?

I am active duty AF, stationed just over the border in Dover, DE. I am originally from MT and am going to CO to film for Outback Outdoors this year, feel free to hit me up with any questions. I have also competed in Train To Hunt nationals in CO in 2014 and 2015.

7Bartman

WKR
I'm originally from the Cambridge on the Eastern Shore. I live in Hanover, MD now and work in Silver Spring. I've hunted Idaho the last 2 season and I'm already counting down the days to head out there this coming September.

CNitro

FNG
This thread is a little older but I am new to posting and open to connecting with any Maryland hunters. I am in Crownsville and have hunted Colorado the last two years and will be again this year along with a hunt in MT with a work buddy.

Surprising how many people here hunt out west.

I'm in Forest Hill and just moved back from CO after living there for 6 yrs, though I am from MD originally. I hunted nothern CO and WY while I was out there.

Planning to drive out for annual or biannual hunting trips, but somewhere more north...MT and ID, mostly. Some solo, some with old work buddies or family who live out that way. Looking forward to getting back.

oake

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a transplant that landed down in Calvert County.

I have some past experience with Colorado on some units that didn't require points to draw.

This season will be a first for me hunting in ID, looking forward to it.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warlord