Southern Wis Ruck hike/ backpacking training

Pierrebuiltknives

Lil-Rokslider
Long and the short is my friend runs a pretty big "meetup" group in southern WI. I am one of organizers and also take people out backpacking....when i have time. Without getting into too much detail but relaying the idea I want to get accross is..
We will be doing some hikes/ruck hikes/ backpacking training coming up. The first one is March 12, at Bald Bluff from 9:30to 2:30. I am going to post the link if it is not ok delete and yell at me.
They are going to Everest base camp and Africa this summer so training for some people needs to get underway.

We plan to change up the routes and add lenght and add more weight as time goes by.
This is a diverse group with anyone from hippies to hunters to preppers. We have a MMa instructor who comes out alot. The point is training.

I would love to junp in the car and go to the Kifaru training sessions but the 20hour drive is a blocker. So if you want to get out and are in Wi here is a chance.
If you interested here is the link for info. Backpack Training and Ruck Hike. -
My Wilderness Adventure Group (Milwaukee, WI)

| Meetup

I could post all the info here but everything is pretty spelled out. I plan to post more and can enclide the dates on here.