Who's from WI, where at?

Sturgeon

WKR
I live in Neenah, but likely to be moving to Green Bay this summer. Heading out to Wyoming this fall for elk!

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Madison here.

For anybody interested, I am hosting a Western Elk hunting get together at my bike shop on March 16th - Western Hunting Summit

Good chance to check out gear, ask questions, share knowledge and maybe even find training partners.

Cool. Maybe post the details here. FB is blocked by some work servers.

Sharp Things

Lil-Rokslider
A few locations in SE WI as well as Phillips, prentice Medford, Wausau, Stevens Point and other parts of the state.

lcxctf2000

Lil-Rokslider
Details:

Location: The Cargo Bike Shop 1404 Williamson St. Madison, WI

Time: 7:30pm to 11pm

BYOB. There are great places to get food nearby. Carry-in or delivery food is fine.

In general it isn't really structured, just trying to get people of similar mindset together. Whether you have been West before or not, you are welcome. Learn, share, meet new people.

Encouraged to bring gear (packs, clothing, shelters, etc.) so others can check it out. No firearms please.

If you have books or magazines that you are cool with lending, bring 'em.

If you have any specific questions message me here. I'll check once a day and respond to all. Shop is getting busy so please be patient.

McGilvra

Lil-Rokslider
Baraboo. Wish I’d made the March 16th event in Madison. Anyone want to train in the Baraboo Hills?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conroy

WKR
Any interest in a Devil's Lake hike the weekend of May 12th? I am free either day. I currently run a SO Unaweep, interested in checking out other packs since it's tough to see them around here. PM or text if interested (262) 470-5010. Just a reminder that Sunday is Mother's Day too

Grew up in the woods between siren and Spooner, live just north of Cumberland.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

jb1842

FNG
I usually shoot at lime kiln Park in Grafton. I get up to tendik park in Saukville on occasion.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I shoot at tendik or at Viking bow and gun club up in Valders. They have a 3d course and memberships are cheap.

WIWapiti

FNG
Late to the party on this one. Reedsburg. Just getting back to Rokslide after creeping articles last year and picking up some used gear. Last semester of nursing school this fall and baby on the way due July. Won't leave me much time for whitetail this fall but already plan on going to Colorado fall of '19 with my old man and some retired guys with horses for rifle. Bow hunting is my passion though and primary focus. Dad hit what he said was "the biggest bull he's ever seen", "well over 300' ", "it was a damn herd bull" in the no man's land triangle so it dropped, got up, and hit the woods before he killed it. Poor guy has been going out there 30 some years. I was last out about 13 years ago on a cow muzzleloader tag in the Routt NF.

So anyways... hello all!

Sturgeon

WKR
How many are looking at going to the Full Draw Film Tour in Madison August 1st? I'm thinking about it unless they add a stop in Green Bay. Anyone have any insight if they will be adding anymore dates in the state?