Who's from WI, where at?

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm in Chippewa Falls/Eau Claire area. Wondering if there is any interest in putting together a TTH team and/or pack workout schedule.

ianpadron

WKR
I'm from Marshfield but live in WA now, it's best out West...smartest decision I've made ;)

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Sun Prairie here. Once it starts drying up I was planning on getting up to devils lake a few times a month and tire my legs and the dog out.

Scottyboy

WKR
I'm only 90minutes or so from eau clarie, I was looking at the TTH but all my buddies backed out because it "looked too hard" if you don't mind a foreigner from across the border, please keep me in mind!

woodmoose

Lil-Rokslider
you all make me homesick,,,,grew up in Antigo,,,,left with Uncle Sam and have only made it back a couple of times back in the 80s,,,,nothing since - but it's in the plans!!

I grew up between Withee and Thorp, WI but moved to Colorado in 1973 and BC in 2009. Good moves if you like to hunt a variety of mountain game. Enjoy your training workouts and good luck on your mountain hunts.

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
For you WI locals there is a Backpack cardio private FB page we are using to post up our hike times and locations. LMK on FB if you are interested and I'll add you.

standard_lengthy

Lil-Rokslider
Cedarburg. Been shooting lots of 3-d but I am still too fat. Always looking for a good workout in the SE Wisconsin area

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk