Northern California Rondy

brn2hnt

WKR
Just saw this but like Mike I'm a bit far North of the Central Valley. I will subscribe to this thread and watch for updates, though we are really getting a little close to season and would be giving up scouting days now.

I would definitely be interested in meeting up with other hunters in the area I'm in Atwater getting ready to spend a week in D6 chasing deer.

I vote for all of the above. Raft trip with fishing, hog hunting, camping and barbecues. Pick a 4 day weekend like Labor day.

I vote for all of the above. Raft trip with fishing, hog hunting, camping and barbecues. Pick a 4 day weekend like Labor day.

Where's Bruce has some great idea's. I know this thread went a way for a while but it is hunting season lol. We have all been busy getting ready and going on archery hunts. Lets all get through the season and then plan a big post season get together. I'll talk it over with Brent and get something lined up. Keep us updated as your season goes. I'm heading to Idaho next week for 9 days for elk/deer..... good luck guys!

OP
Cant hit em
Does anyone have a hook up for a hog hunt? Seems like it would be a great get together

Rokslide get together / DIY Public Land Pig Hunt. We are going to cap this at Shack and I plus 6 other hunters. Will be in the Northern portion of the state ARCHERY ONLY , there is a small land use fee. There is s ton of land to hunt. Date has not been set but looking early to mid December, more info to come. This will be a public land pig hunt so you'll have to earn your kill no guarantees. We will start adding names on a new separate post after we get the date set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rexahayes

Lil-Rokslider
A little off topic, but if anyone is into fowl shootin around Bakersfield, I'd love to ask some questions. Just shoot me a PM. looking forward to this rendezvous.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
Cant hit em
Dates and info posted in general discussion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

crunchy

Lil-Rokslider
Looking to shoot some geese/ ducks with my bow. In north bay area. Willing to pay a trespassing fee.