Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Just saw this but like Mike I'm a bit far North of the Central Valley. I will subscribe to this thread and watch for updates, though we are really getting a little close to season and would be giving up scouting days now.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a total rookie hunter, backpacker, camper in San Jose and would love to come to meetup to meet some experienced folks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would definitely be interested in meeting up with other hunters in the area I'm in Atwater getting ready to spend a week in D6 chasing deer.

Post Thanks / Like
    I vote for all of the above. Raft trip with fishing, hog hunting, camping and barbecues. Pick a 4 day weekend like Labor day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Where's Bruce? View Post
    I vote for all of the above. Raft trip with fishing, hog hunting, camping and barbecues. Pick a 4 day weekend like Labor day.
    Where's Bruce has some great idea's. I know this thread went a way for a while but it is hunting season lol. We have all been busy getting ready and going on archery hunts. Lets all get through the season and then plan a big post season get together. I'll talk it over with Brent and get something lined up. Keep us updated as your season goes. I'm heading to Idaho next week for 9 days for elk/deer..... good luck guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone have a hook up for a hog hunt? Seems like it would be a great get together

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shackdaddy View Post
    Does anyone have a hook up for a hog hunt? Seems like it would be a great get together
    Rokslide get together / DIY Public Land Pig Hunt. We are going to cap this at Shack and I plus 6 other hunters. Will be in the Northern portion of the state ARCHERY ONLY , there is a small land use fee. There is s ton of land to hunt. Date has not been set but looking early to mid December, more info to come. This will be a public land pig hunt so you'll have to earn your kill no guarantees. We will start adding names on a new separate post after we get the date set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds great Northern California Rondy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post