Northern California Rondy

Rheron

FNG
I'm in Ripon. Depending on what, when, and where I'd be real interested.

mod700

Lil-Rokslider
Got to remember too that to a lot of us, Northern ca., isn't the bay area..hell, I'm 100 miles north of Sacramento, some guys north of me don't even call my area northern ca. Just a thought.
Mike

OP
Cant hit em
Got to remember too that to a lot of us, Northern ca., isn't the bay area..hell, I'm 100 miles north of Sacramento, some guys north of me don't even call my area northern ca. Just a thought.
Mike

We will keep that in mind , somewhere off hwy 80 or 50 might not be a bad idea thats kind of central to you guys higher up and us in the valley and ez ride for bay area folks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nickstone

WKR
I'm in Placerville and game for whatever. There are 3d shoots in West Point on May 20 and June 17 if you guys wanted to meet up there. There were only like 20 or 30 people there last month. It' a pretty kick back setting up in the woods a little.

OP
Cant hit em
I'm in Placerville and game for whatever. There are 3d shoots in West Point on May 20 and June 17 if you guys wanted to meet up there. There were only like 20 or 30 people there last month. It' a pretty kick back setting up in the woods a little.

Might be a first good day meet prior to setting up a pack trip, that we can still meet those that cant make it on a trip.

Cant hit em and I will be getting together in the next week and coming up with some dates to put out to you guys. Based on the responses it looks like will try and make the first get together somewhere in the central valley. We understand that some will not be able to make it out to this due to their location. If we continue to have interest in doing this, we will pick other locations in the future to be accommodate those members who do not live near the central valley. One of us will update this thread once a plan is in place. Thanks

Beendare

WKR
I just saw this....I'm in the east bay.

My home club Briones [Lafayette,Ca] just fixed the road going in and we have 3D shoots starting on Monday nights- June 1 is the first one.

If you guys wanted to do something on a Sat/Sun I can probably make it happen where we can set up 1/2 a dozen animals to shoot and have a BBQ...or shoot the range?

Any updates on this? I am new to rockslide and back-country hunting. Wouldn't mind meeting some people that are interested in this type of hunting.

OP
Cant hit em
Any updates on this? I am new to rockslide and back-country hunting. Wouldn't mind meeting some people that are interested in this type of hunting.

We have something in the works with Beendare hopefully for July 1st . More info to come