Virginia Training Hikes

rgroves79

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for some guys in the Northern VA area that would be interested in doing some weekend training hikes. Need to get myself ready for Colorado in September and I'm sure there are some others on here that are in the same boat. Thanks!

Snicolio

WKR
Hey man I live in near ashburn, va and would be interested in doing some training hikes. I got an elk trip in Colorado in October I always train for. Where are you?

I'm from South Central PA and would be interested in meeting up for an overnight "training" hike sometime. It would be good to rub shoulders with some other elk hunters. I'll check back.

OP
R

rgroves79

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone who has replied or PM'd me has been invited to the VA Hikes group. Just posted a discussion to try and get things rolling.

I live in Southern Maryland on the bay, can you add me ? Not sure how available I will be this year but would like to get in on some if I can.

Thanks

GotDraw?

WKR
I have a great very steep, short training hike just north of Frederick in the Thurmont/Catoctin area. I can share it with anyone that is interested. I usually hike it about 3-4 laps/day whenever I am training in the area. Takes about 35-40 minutes per lap and it will put a hurting on you.

PM me if interested.

JL

I'm down in norfolk, but would be very interested in meeting up in the mountains.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

MD Hunter

FNG
I would be interested in any of your groups hikes. I'm in Frederick Co, MD so NOVA isn't to far from me.

OP
R

rgroves79

Lil-Rokslider
Let's try to revive this a little bit. I have a 4-day weekend coming up this week so I want to reach out and see if anyone else is in the same boat and wants to get together. Reply on here on PM me and we'll see what we can get going. Open to ideas about where to go as well. Thanks!