Sheep hunting partner

Gentlemen,
As an average dude with average finances, im realizing that my chances of ever affording a Dall /stone sheep hunt are non exsistant for the foreseeable future. That being said I'm trying to find a creative way to have that once in a lifetime experience. I am looking to link up with someone who my skill sets may be of use to.

I'm a 31 year old active duty Force Reconnaissance Marine and scout sniper, and an avid hunter/ videographer. I have made a few moose hunts to various parts of Alaska, and chase elk around out west. When I can't afford the cost/ time for those bigger hunts I'm out in the duck blind or the deer stand. I've dabbled in outdoor videography for the past few years, and have seriously invested into the craft over the last two years. I train year around for a trip like this, and would have no problem helping to share the load.

What I'm looking for is a like minded individual who would be interested in covering my travel to and from your sheep hunt, preferably in Alaska or BC. In return I would be an extra pack/ support system on the mountain, and document the trip, producing a video production for you to remember it by. More than that, I want to link up with someone who is as passionate about these crazy adventures as I am, and have the chance to experience something I may never be able to do on my own.

If this sounds like something that interest you, give me a shout via email. [email protected]

Be careful here, in some states, having another pay (cover travel) constitutes guiding and both could get in trouble, you for guiding without a licence.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Very Creative way to get out and experience a hunt. Wish you the best of luck i hope you find someone to tag along on with.

Graves14

WKR
I could be wrong but I believe you’d be fine “selling” your videography services for the cost of your travel.

Kelk

WKR
Great idea! I for one don’t care if I’m pulling the trigger either. Just being part of the hunt is all I need!