Northern Michigan?

Timplant

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone withing 3 hours of traverse city? Or further willing too meet up? Hike or fish? Looking for a western hunting partner, 26, healthy, hike/gym 7 days a week, outdoors almost 200 days a year.

rklein

Lil-Rokslider
I lived in TC for about 4 years. I live west of Chicago now, but have inlaws in TC and I am up that way several times throughout the year.

Smash

Lil-Rokslider
I'm in Mancelona hit me up if you want to get together. Working on a group for a Utah archery elk hunt next year.

I may need to hook up with you guys. I’m down by port Huron. I’m trying to get my deer hunting buddies to go out west for elk/mule deer or whatever we can. So far I only think my brother will go. The other guy keeps finding all that can go wrong and how hard it will be.

any of the michigan hunters have any luck last season. My group went 1 for 5, but 1 miss. Not as many encounters last year. Im in Mesick about 1/2 hour south of Traverse City

Tony, I read your reviews on Kifaru when I was ordering my pack. Your reviews helped sell me on them. Again I was surprised to see a local guy. Thats always good to see. We do the first rifle hunt in Colorado. I saw just 1 bull last year. He saw me before I saw him and turned an ran as soon as I seen him. He was in the dark timber.

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
Glad I could help, you can’t go wrong with a Kifaru pack. Good quality stuff made in USA by people that want you go kill shit.
Sorry you didn’t get a bull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yoopshoot

Lil-Rokslider
I’m a little further north- in the UP near the WI border. Any of you guys doing the Total Archery Challenge in Boyne City this summer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk