South Dakota

hi2u

FNG
Anyone in the South Dakota area?

My family moved back to my home state and I'm trying to sell the house.

We will be located in Aberdeen and would love to get out with some others.. Either that be Black Hills or whatever.

Sodaky, I know a bunch of folks in Webster...

Im a native, but live in OK now. Used to hunt around Webster a bunch.

Maybe we know some of the same folks.

Ranger619

WKR
I grew up in Webster. Live in west central Minnesota now. My parents are still in Webster.

SoDaky

WKR
Ranger619 small world.I grew up in Central,Mn(Willmar)and have lived north of Webster for 15 yrs.Ironically my 619 Ranger is for sale and sitting at TLC Marine on H12 in Webster now.
SoDak I'm a loner but know of Jamie and have talked 'elk' with him on the phone.I know Jason well and served on a State Game,Fish,Parks citizens Advisory Bd with him.My place is 8m north on 25 then 1 east toward Waubay.(all grass and trees now after 15 yrs of work)
Stop by guys if back in the area.Coffee always on.

SoDaky

WKR
SoDaksooner,sorry but I may have mixed up Jason and Jeff.Again.Embarrassing but both good guys!

Good stuff. Really cool how small the world really is. If I could convince the wife, I'd live in SD right now. Lived in Watertown till I was about 9 then finished out school in Sturgis (parents are still there) and have been in ok for 25 years. I'm 50 as well.

We've definitely had some fun in that town. There were some interesting times at the Decoy and Ive hit a few of the DU banquets in Webster as well, although that was more than 10 years ago now.

Ranger619

WKR
Sodaksooner I met your brother in college. I graduated pharmacy school with Shelly.
Sodaky I work in Willmar now. It is a small world

Sodaksooner I met your brother in college. I graduated pharmacy school with Shelly.
Sodaky I work in Willmar now. It is a small world

That is Crazy. Brother livesin Hudson Wisconsin. Works in Stillwater MN now. VP at the hospital there.
Shelly is still in Hot Springs. Her current husband has kids in the Tulsa area, so they come this way every now and then.

SoDakGuy

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys, I know this is an old thread but I just moved to south dakota and don't know many people here. Looking to maybe find some people to scout and hunt with west river or other western hunts. Unfortunately I live in the city of Sioux falls but let me know if anyone is around!