North Idaho/ Montana Trip

OP
Randle

Randle

WKR
Are you going to try this one? I packed into the Larkins 2 years ago, Seven Devils the year before. Great cutthroat in Mudlake in the Larkins.

Vandal 44

WKR
I will be there, I live on the north side of Spokane. For those living in the Spokane area we can meet out in Liberty Lake, Safeway parking lot if that works for anyone?

wowzers

Lil-Rokslider
Is it on the 15th? I'm supposed to be moving that weekend but I could just do the following week since I will still have the old place till the end of the month. Kind of hard to follow but are you guys meeting Sat morning or is anybody going in Friday night?

I'm shooting for the Heart Lake area but there are several lakes in that area.

Last edited:
OP
Randle

Randle

WKR
OK so it is next weekend Saturday June 15th dayhike for most is what it sounds like. , Spokane guys meet at Safeway in liberty lake at say 5:45, Jerry how many can ride with you?
Then at 6:30 in Hayden Lake at Super 1. Anyone from the north at the trailhead at 8 am. Does that sound like it should work and who is in for sure?

Last edited:

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Count me in and I will let know if I have any room. From Hayden to trail head will be about 1:15

OP
Randle

Randle

WKR
Thanks Ross ,I adjusted the times alittle does that look better .

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looking good, we will see you then............lookin good on the weather as well.........70 and slight chance of rain.

OP
Randle

Randle

WKR
OK thanks for the heads up, hope the ankle heals up quickly

Last edited:
OP
Randle

Randle

WKR
OK, hope it heals completely. Maybe you can make the next trip.

OP
Randle

Randle

WKR
Jerry or Ross will either one of you be coming thru Hayden? Maybe I could catch a ride from Super 1, if that works.

wowzers

Lil-Rokslider
Not going to be able to make it. Went to Larkin lake last weeend and it is still full on winter there. Lake was almost completely frozen over and 3/4 of the hike in was over snow. Wouldn't recomend going in for a month or so.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who is meeting in liberty lake besides myself? I can definitely go through Hayden and have room for the ride up. After the hike stopping at my fathers place on pend oreille for a couple of hrs.

Vandal 44

WKR
I have a buddy that will be going, Ross I can meet you in Liberty Lake. Randy I can pick you up in Hayden at the Super One food across the highway from Parker Toyota if that works for you

OP
Randle

Randle

WKR
I will be at the Super 1 farther north by Triple play at 6:30, parked out towards the gas station on the corner. Has anyone heard from Ryan?