Oregon Costal Elk Second Season

DMix

FNG
Hoping to team up with someone for the second season of center fire elk season. My tag is for the coastal range. Was planing to get going Friday night 11-17-17 as the season starts the 18th. Was planning to hunt from the 17th to the 21st. I need to be back early evening of the 21st. Would love to team up with somebody wanting to fill their tag as well or just wanting to put me on the elk and share in the pack out and meat. I filled my deer tag this year and would love to do the same with my elk tag.
I have gear to do bivy hunt. Really down for whatever works, just want I fill my tag. Let me know right away.

I just want to ask a clarifying question.

Are you asking to accompany someone to an area they know holds elk to help fill their tag along with yours, and giving the alternative of them just guiding you into elk to fill your tag?

Am I understanding that correctly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
D

DMix

FNG
I just want to ask a clarifying question.

Are you asking to accompany someone to an area they know holds elk to help fill their tag along with yours, and giving the alternative of them just guiding you into elk to fill your tag?

Am I understanding that correctly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that is correct. Would love to join someone to help fill both our tags or if someone maybe already filled their tag and wants to share in some more meat and wants to put me on the elk, that is awesome to. Just looking for any help in finding the elk and filling my tag. Really hoping to get some more meat in the freezer.

Last edited: