Anyone from SF Bay Area (East Bay)?

Anybody in the East Bay interested in doing some very informal training/cardio hikes? Maybe on a weekend morning? I need a good excuse to get me butt out more.

PM if you’re interested.

willidru

WKR
I am, but finding any free time is tough right now. Hopefully I'll free up soon and get my ass out in the hills.

boom

WKR
i used to jog Limeridge open space. that first hill was a sprint..grab a knee, breathe.then the regular job begins. i havent found a better loop for hunting cardio yet.

Anybody in the East Bay interested in doing some very informal training/cardio hikes? Maybe on a weekend morning? I need a good excuse to get me butt out more.

PM if you’re interested.

Id be willing to head up by livermore for a hike or trail run. Im in the valley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
S
Id be interested in meeting as well. Do some of the Mt. Diablo hikes with my pack to train in the spring.

I might be interested in doing a hike on Mt Diablo. The hills around chabot have been lacking elevation for me and getting a little boring. Are you familiar with the park?

ryanbauman23

Lil-Rokslider
I might be interested in doing a hike on Mt Diablo. The hills around chabot have been lacking elevation for me and getting a little boring. Are you familiar with the park?

Not the entire area but just one of the trailhead out of Clayton. I still haven't gone all the way up but can get as much elevation as I need. Haven't been out this year yet.

Takem

WKR
I'd be up for on a Sunday from the second weekend of March on. I live near the Martinez side of Briones and there are a few good hikes there.