Parker CO Archery Buddy

dunner543

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for someone to shoot archery with in the Parker CO area. We can shoot at my place where I have 4 acres or at some of the local ranges. Full Rut Archery has a nice 3D range setup that I plan on hitting up too but it would be a lot more fun with a buddy. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

hwy1strat

WKR
I'm down in Colorado Springs. I'm always looking for people to shoot with. Let me know if you are ever down this way and I'll let you know if I'm ever up that way

Eagle

WKR
I'll be moving to that general area mid February. PM me with your contact info if you'd like and I'll let you know when I'm settled in.

rm06

WKR
I'm technically Parker but closer to Elizabeth, in fact, just around the corner from Full Rut. I mostly shoot in my back yard but shooting with someone always makes it better.

I'm recovering from a wicked case of lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow) at the moment but hope to be in shooting shape by spring. PM me your info!

homebru

FNG
I'm in SE Aurora. If you don't mind a guy shooting w/ a plain old stick and string.
homebru