Western PA

JigStick

WKR
Anybody from western PA? Looking for someone to train with. Ill trade access to our 1200yd shooting range. If interested let me know.

dah605

Lil-Rokslider
I'm in Cranberry and might be interested. I much prefer doing things with other people... helps with motivation.

-David

OP
JigStick

JigStick

WKR
It would be cool to get somewhere local with our packs loaded up and do some hiking. North park. Raccoon. Laurel highlands. Something along those lines. I’m game for some mountain biking along the Montour trail as well. Anything to increase my cardio and build my legs

Im located in Moon.

7mmremmag

Lil-Rokslider
It would be cool to get somewhere local with our packs loaded up and do some hiking. North park. Raccoon. Laurel highlands. Something along those lines. I’m game for some mountain biking along the Montour trail as well. Anything to increase my cardio and build my legs

Im located in Moon.

I mountain bike a lot as well and would be game for a meet up ride sometime. I typically ride up at the Jakes Rocks trail system.

dah605

Lil-Rokslider
I'm not feeling great and the neither is the other person who was going to join me on the hike, so we're skipping this morning. Probably going to retry for next week.

dah605

Lil-Rokslider
The 24th is when I'm open next. JOAD season is coming to a close, so more options will soon be available. Both my daughter and I are shooting in the Three Rivers Classic at Crowfoot Sportmans Club next Saturday.

moeleo

WKR
Ok. The next time you guys get a hike together are you going to post it here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

applepie_eli

Lil-Rokslider
Punxsutawney guy here. Not big into training yet but would definitely be interested in some hikes with backpacks to get in shape for summer out west and hopefully a goat hunt. Also always looking for fishing buddies!

moeleo

WKR
I’m going to be heading past you over the weekend. Heading to elk county to do some camping to try out some new gear this weekend.

Bwana

WKR
The 24th is when I'm open next. JOAD season is coming to a close, so more options will soon be available. Both my daughter and I are shooting in the Three Rivers Classic at Crowfoot Sportmans Club next Saturday.

I live right up the road from Crowfoot, belonged there for years..small world :)

dah605

Lil-Rokslider
I'm planning to hike on Saturday afternoon. Planning to do part of the Slipper Rock Gorge Trail at McConnell's Mills State Park. I park at the Hell's Hollow parking lot and am currently planning on 2pm, in case anyone is interested in joining my daughter and I.

The Crowfoot tournament went amazingly well for my daughter! She jumped in her JOAD merit class from Red to Yellow with a 261 for the 2nd half, which is pretty amazing for a first year archer. She shot a second time for FITA scoring and blew past the 261 with a 265 and 269. This was after getting a new Hoyt Prevail last week and only her 2nd time shooting that many arrows in a day. Definitely a proud Dad with how she's doing. I won't tell you my score... let's just say it wasn't even close, but it was my first tournament so I'm happy with the result.

-David

sniper61

Lil-Rokslider
Are you getting ready for a hunt this fall? I hike 2 or 3 times a week either exploring, working on hunting stands, running trail cameras, trap line, shed hunting, sanging and some time to try new equipment. I tell my mail carrier he has the job for a good mountain hunter.

moeleo

WKR
Wish I could join ya for a Saturday afternoon hike but I can’t make that. Happy hiking!!!