Northwest Wyoming

kbaerg

Lil-Rokslider
Just curious if there are any members on here in my area (Cody Wy). Looking for a new hunt partner as my good friend is moving back home to Colorado.

Currently in ranchester will be back in greybull end of August.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
kbaerg

kbaerg

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry I didn't see this sooner, been busy with work and off the grid for a while. Seems that there are a few around here.. maybe we should put in the works for a spring bear hunt / get together for next season.

Sorry I didn't see this sooner, been busy with work and off the grid for a while. Seems that there are a few around here.. maybe we should put in the works for a spring bear hunt / get together for next season.
I'm down for a little NW Wyoming rendezvous

jeffpg

WKR
This is off the subject and I apologize for interrupting your thread but I have a good friend who drew unit 63 bull elk this year. I hunted it 2 years ago and wanted to assist him but work may not allow me to. He’s a older fellow but a diehard experienced hunter and a joy to be around. I’ve steered him into a good area but he’s likely to need some help, especially getting a bull out. He’s taken a pile of elk and I’m sure he’ll probably shoot one but won’t be physically able to handle it alone. If anyone can help him he will definitely make it worth your while.

If you have any input my cell is 601-641-0398.
Thanks,
Jeff

Kodiak

FNG
I would be up for a meet up. I have been into the black bears lately. I am not much into bear hunting but would be happy to tag along as a spotter/packer next spring.

Jeff do you know what days he plans on hunting?

jeffpg

WKR
Yes, Gary wants to hit the ground about the middle of September with his crossbow. He has a mobile camp in the form of a modified 4x4 ambulance and he has the time to hunt into the October rifle season. He gets around ok for a guy pushing 70 but can’t ride a horse due to hip issues.

zacha79

Lil-Rokslider
Just finiding this thread. I'm located in Cody also. I'd be up for about anything

I live in Powell and work all over. I am up for whatever. It would be nice to go up with someone that isn't scared of a walk or a couple bears.

Anything going on anytime soon hunting/outdoor related in the area?

Spring bear meet up?

Get together soon on some BLM and camp out shoot some guns/bows and grill out with some beers?

OP
kbaerg

kbaerg

Lil-Rokslider
I don't know of anything going on now but maybe we could organize something and build upon it for the future. What are some places you guys would like to camp/get together at?