Help with Copying Youtube Video

HeadnWest

WKR
Does anyone know how to copy a Youtube video. I have an old Youtube account that I would like to copy a few of the videos over to my new account. I no longer have the video files on my computer. So I was wondering if there is a way to copy the video on Youtube and download it to my other account. If you can share some insight on this I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Does anyone know how to copy a Youtube video. I have an old Youtube account that I would like to copy a few of the videos over to my new account. I no longer have the video files on my computer. So I was wondering if there is a way to copy the video on Youtube and download it to my other account. If you can share some insight on this I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Get the Video DownloadHelper extension for your browser. Should be able to use that to download your videos from youtube.

ahlgringo

WKR
you can get pretty inexpensive software (and usually free trial periods) that simply record your screen. I use one called Snagit, creates a media file you can play anytime or anywhere.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warlord