Big Woods public land Whitetail

Graves14

WKR
Great film and exceptional editing. Are you guys allowed to camp in the Allegheny? I'm from CT and like you I just don't get the sense of adventure from sitting in a treestand in an ag field that I'm looking for. Unfortunately we aren't allowed to camp in most of our larger forests but PA isn't that far away lol. This year I have 2 trips to New Hampshire planned one for deer in the rut and one for black bears.

Trying, like you, to get everything I can out of the whole experience.

jlh42581

WKR
I live just a little south east of here. You can camp in any state forest or national forest in pa. TECHNICALLY you cant camp in the gamelands.

I say technically because I live next to two of them which add up to 26,000 acres. If youre not on the road or being a maniac I highly doubt anyone would know and you definitely wouldnt be the first.

Also, I do a little filming and editing. Youve got a ton of work into that one. Great job.

OP
kamcgraw

kamcgraw

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys, thank you very much for comments! It means a lot being that we worked our butts off on both the hunt and production. Good luck to all of you this fall!

PA 5-0

WKR
Just caught this vid. From one PA boy to another, that was awesome stuff!!! A true, big woods PA Mntn buck is an incredible trophy, especially with archery gear. Nothin like hunting big timber. Kuiu film festival entry ????? Thx for sharing.

elkyinzer

WKR
Just caught this vid. From one PA boy to another, that was awesome stuff!!! A true, big woods PA Mntn buck is an incredible trophy, especially with archery gear. Nothin like hunting big timber. Kuiu film festival entry ????? Thx for sharing.

I've followed these wild at heart dudes for a couple years now, being fellow PA big woods hunters. They are just fantastic videographers and pretty good storytellers. You gotta find their video from last year, it turned into one of the most incredible bear hunts I have ever seen. Knowing where and how they hunt, it was one hell of an accomplishment to spot/stalk a bear with a bow. That is something that is not easily done out East.

PA 5-0

WKR
I've followed these wild at heart dudes for a couple years now, being fellow PA big woods hunters. They are just fantastic videographers and pretty good storytellers. You gotta find their video from last year, it turned into one of the most incredible bear hunts I have ever seen. Knowing where and how they hunt, it was one hell of an accomplishment to spot/stalk a bear with a bow. That is something that is not easily done out East.

I will have to find that one. Statistically speaking, I've seen written that a PA black bear is the rarest North American game animal to harvest(with any weapon). As an active case study, I haven't seen one in season since my first and only harvest in 1992!!!! Pulling it off with a bow would equate to hitting the lottery, or just being incredible archers/hunters. I have to study their vids closer. Lots to learn from that camera work.

I live just a little south east of here. You can camp in any state forest or national forest in pa. TECHNICALLY you cant camp in the gamelands.

I say technically because I live next to two of them which add up to 26,000 acres. If youre not on the road or being a maniac I highly doubt anyone would know and you definitely wouldnt be the first.

Also, I do a little filming and editing. Youve got a ton of work into that one. Great job.

Late to the party but in PA you need a free permit to car camp in the state forest but not for backpacking.

Outstanding work, I watched the other videos as well and really enjoyed them. y'all are doing amazing work. stay with it..

Fullfan

WKR
Great video. Spend quite a bit of time in the summer on that lake. Will be back there camping and boating next weekend.

Nice work..if you or your buddy are every looking for some smalls stream fly fishing towards Clearfield County let me know. Natives are a lot of fun and seldom will you see anyone deep in the woods of Clearfield, Potter, Elk, Cameron, etc.