a different kinda sheep hunt

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's awesome they brought the kids along. Very well put together

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

oenanthe

WKR
I guess I'm not as enthused as the other posters about this video. The country, the weather, and the sheep are beautiful - no doubt.

But - it's blatantly commercial. It's not a realistic depiction of sheep hunting.

And - worst of all in my opinion - there's no respect for the animal.

I guess I'm not as enthused as the other posters about this video. The country, the weather, and the sheep are beautiful - no doubt.

But - it's blatantly commercial. It's not a realistic depiction of sheep hunting.

Can't see how you could arrive at that conclusion, are you sure you watched the video in the link?

Dinger

WKR

Oenanthe - You definitely watched the wrong video.

As a dad of a young family I found that video inspiring...many thanks for taking the time to compile and share it. I need to make sure I am as serious about capturing my families adventures as you were, fantastic memories that any child with cherish for a lifetime.

Great stuff,

Dinger

oenanthe

WKR
Can't see how you could arrive at that conclusion, are you sure you watched the video in the link?

Yes, it turns out I did watch the wrong video. My thanks to you and Dinger for setting me straight.

And you all are right - it's absolutely wonderful! In fact, I think I'll go watch it again. It goes very well with morning coffee as I get ready to go for a weekend hike.

Felix40

WKR
Very inspirational and exciting for me to watch that. I really hope mine will be able to tagalong when he is that age

bigbob

FNG
Definitely not the "normal sheep hunt" but an awesome watch! Hard not to have a smile on your face, very cool!!