For those wanting a 13 minute escape to relive falls colors in Idaho and Nwest Mt

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
All I could see of the title on the main page was this:
"For those wanting a 13 minute escape to relive falls"

I opened the thread expecting to see some hunting falls. I'm a little disappointed.;) I sure wish I had all mine over the years on video, I'd die laughing these days.....even watching the scary ones.

OP
Ross

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fun to watch and indeed I wish I had this stuff 30 yrs ago to go back in time!

OP
Ross

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks Gator like the Vikings song give me more👍Seasons are short and met some great guys out and many helped with my elk..that 10k gun was impressive! Funny thing about that day...three guys were ahead of us 3500 ft ascent...we caught two quick. They were on radio to third guy Josh telling him to speed up as there was one fit old dude going to catch him if he did not double time it...met him 15 minutes at view point and we were both laughing about racing up the hill👍

OP
Ross

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Indeed that is Sam..........he and I met on a hillside coming on twenty years ago while shed hunting and both said to each other WHO IS ON MY MOUNTAIN :) Have had a lot of good days out together through the years....Thanks Jon I will add you to the list, fortunately things not doing too bad in the knee department and have friends in close place both as Ortho and Pharmaceuticals so doing some cutting edge stuff:) Indeed crazy wet this year over 12 inches of ain in October and set records!

Clarktar

WKR
Indeed that is Sam..........he and I met on a hillside coming on twenty years ago while shed hunting and both said to each other WHO IS ON MY MOUNTAIN :) Have had a lot of good days out together through the years....Thanks Jon I will add you to the list, fortunately things not doing too bad in the knee department and have friends in close place both as Ortho and Pharmaceuticals so doing some cutting edge stuff:) Indeed crazy wet this year over 12 inches of ain in October and set records!
That's cool y'all met on a mountain. Sam's has always been kind and helpful to me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk