My Badlands Film Fest Short Film

Hunter6

WKR
Awesome. Who cares if you shot it with your rifle. I could tell you were excited and happy about the experience and that plus the food is why we do this.

Follow me on Instagram @hunter_hindman

OP
J

joshmo

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome. Who cares if you shot it with your rifle. I could tell you were excited and happy about the experience and that plus the food is why we do this.

Follow me on Instagram @hunter_hindman

Nailed it Hunter6! One of the best days of my life and I've been eating good ever since! Bow or rifle, I had fun either way and thats why I hunt! There were a couple "boos" during the film fest when I shot with my rifle, but thats all good! They hold themselves to a different standard than I do i guess. Thanks for watching and commenting!

Nailed it Hunter6! One of the best days of my life and I've been eating good ever since! Bow or rifle, I had fun either way and thats why I hunt! There were a couple "boos" during the film fest when I shot with my rifle, but thats all good! They hold themselves to a different standard than I do i guess. Thanks for watching and commenting!

I'm disappointed hear that anyone would boo this video. I often get asked if I'm a bowhunter, I reply "No, I'm an elk hunter".

Awesome and inspiring video. Makes me can't wait to get In the woods this next season and get my first elk.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
J

joshmo

Lil-Rokslider
I'm disappointed hear that anyone would boo this video. I often get asked if I'm a bowhunter, I reply "No, I'm an elk hunter".

Thanks idelkslayer! I guess it comes with the territory when you put yourself out there like that! Its all good, because comments like yours definitely outweigh the negative one!

OP
J

joshmo

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome and inspiring video. Makes me can't wait to get In the woods this next season and get my first elk.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That right there is why I go through the trouble of toting a camera around! Thanks for the awesome comment Backcountry94!

Congrats on the bull and great video. Enjoyed watching it. What part of Idaho did you move to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk