"The Linguists"

Not sure if I'm allowed post a link to the video or not.
[video=youtube_share;QBhSYD6GfsM]https://youtu.be/QBhSYD6GfsM[/video]
The Linguists - YouTube

I just love what Cory and Sitka are bringing to the table these days. The video is well shot, focus is on the individual callers, but the story flows throughout!

As a newer archery elk hunter, it's great to get a glimpse of some of the big names everyone talks about when it comes to elk calling.

I'm ready for September!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

slick

WKR
Boy, if that doesn't get a guy fired up!

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Very well done having started in 1980 i grew up with those larry Jones calls and still remember the first bull I called in with that blow hard tube my pops still has it👍

HookUp

WKR
I watched, it was great! I grew up watching Carlton and Primos and was in awe seeing an aged Wayne Carlton. Will Primos looks and sounds as young as ever, love that guy.

Mmcan

WKR
Love when Cory's kid takes that bull. Seriously brought tears to me eye to see the joy and excitement they shared together.

weaver

WKR
Really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I posted this in another thread:

Yep, Kudo's to all that were involved. Corey gets it. Lots to be gleaned from that video. This is why I hunt elk, and why I hunt them the way I do.......that interaction. Without it, I wouldn't be an elk hunter. I prefer marbled beef.

There's nothing like shooting a bull that you have just spent time with on an intense interaction level.

Corey, loved the scene with your son shooting his bull. It actually brought a tear or two to my unemotional eyes.

Thanks for the good work!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
One of, if not the best hunting video I have seen in quite a while.

we agree!

Fishinsimpson, thanks for posting it, I edited your post to include the full embed

It's on the Home homepage for the next month.

Good job Cory and Sitka, and so good to see Larry D. Jones again.

adamm88

WKR
Watched this sunday morning at like 805 after it was released, Very good video.

I would love to hear more of the interviews other than just the clips, they could probally do 10-20 minute clips of all the people they interviewed.

mtnkid85

WKR
I think they talked about it on Randy Newburgs podcast and said they cut a lot of footage to get it down to the ~1/2 hr mark. I agree! I could have watched all of the interviews in full length! It would be fun to just sit a listen to all those guys.

Watched this sunday morning at like 805 after it was released, Very good video.

I would love to hear more of the interviews other than just the clips, they could probally do 10-20 minute clips of all the people they interviewed.

I agree, i hope they release some interview clips separate. You cant learn too much from guys like the ones in this video.

Great video!!!

geriggs

WKR
loved it. When i first came to colorado in 94 i thought elk were 2 big to hunt. I was gonna hunt deer the first few years. then i Saw wayne Carlton call in a bull and kill it with his bow and I knew I had to get in on the action. After that my yearly ritual would be to wait for the Primos Truth series to come out...watch it and get fired up for the upcoming season. I had like the first 17 seasons. I havent bought one in 2 years. Im slipping.

jaredgreen

Lil-Rokslider
There is so much I love about this video. Every now and then, I'll hear some of our younger brethren poo poo Primos because of their commercial success...I just shake my head and think, "wow, you have NO idea how much heritage you owe to Will and these other pioneers. Thanks for the memories Corey!