Confession of a alaska master guide

OP
B

BRWNBR

WKR
If they thought the cult members who drank the kool aid would buy it....yes. They would build a thong.

I just returned from Alaska, and we were in about 10 different towns over that trip. I saw so much KUIU and Sitka clothing it was amazing. People were wearing it to dinner, grocery shopping....everywhere. It was almost embarrassing, and I'll admit I go out of my way to not wear any of it in town. It's almost chic....lol.

I hear the gaiters are tough, but I suspect someone will want to toss you off a cliff to test and verify that. 😂

OP
B

BRWNBR

WKR
Kodiak in November is awe full. You have to call guys names to find them. Everyone is dressed exactly the same. Never seen so much Kuiu in one place in all my life.

At some point one of these hunting clothes makers is just going to throw their own label on a can of beer........because guys will buy it.

2e5e8f21768b0304370d1301cc0d062f.png

Ask and you shall receive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mjm316

Lil-Rokslider
Kuiu label aside, It’s probably one of the best DIPA I’ve ever had! If Anchorage brewing had any cans left I’d buy another couple 4packs. Stuff is tasty

OP
B

BRWNBR

WKR
My gaiters arrived today. They are still in the package. I feel as though once I open the bag I’ve stepped into a new realm and I’m not sure I’m ready for this.

Trial153

WKR
My gaiters arrived today. They are still in the package. I feel as though once I open the bag I’ve stepped into a new realm and I’m not sure I’m ready for this.
There is no coming back from the dark side

OP
B

BRWNBR

WKR
I don’t go hunting, I go to work. Maybe it’s different? Lol
I’ll wrote OR on these gaiters with my sharpie....then I’ll be able to live with myself.

Wapiti1

WKR
I'm curious if your Sitka pants don't burst into flames where they come into contact with the Kuiu gaiters.

Jeremy

OP
B

BRWNBR

WKR
Sitka ascent pants melt. And drip napalm
Ask me how I know.....

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’m just waiting for your first hunt report after wearing them. No more pic heavy one liners, it’ll be filled with all sorts of philosfer turned hunter inspirational quotes on why you’re a hunter. No more smoked salmon spread for hunters, it won’t be paleo enough. No more Bluetooth speakers bumping cause it takes away from the nature experience.

It’ll be a sad day Jake.

OP
B

BRWNBR

WKR
Wow. Way to get me pumped up for Sheep season. Geez your a downer.

KUIU is the new Nickleback. It’s now become cool to hate them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: