BC Stone Success

Jimbob

WKR
Well boys (and ladies) I made it happen on opening day. Went in three days early, found rams day before season and was on them all of opening day. Pack out was 24.8 km and and pack weighed 132 lbs. 9.5 yr old ram. Thanks for all the information and the years of inspiration. Also I knew I could do it because of what you guys have done before me, always much easier to follow. It is a pretty amazing story considering it is my first mountain hunt as a BC resident since moving from Ontario last year. I have some decent pictures and just talking with the editor of a magazine so story might end up there. So more details to come. Up next is a goat hunt for my 10 year old son.

Good luck to all those still headed out.

Ni0dx3ml.jpg

K

Kootenay Hunter

Congrats man, nice ram.

Good luck on the goat hunt. Welcome to the best coast!

ljalberta

WKR
Beautiful! Looking forward to the story and pictures, whether here or in some other form of media! I remember your posts when you were first looking to come out west and you made it happen! That's what it's all about right there.

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Awesome, a Stone is on my bucket list. What was the country like where you hunted? Do you have any pictures of the terrain? Nice ram!!!!