AK Draw Results

usmc99

Lil-Rokslider
Hey USMC99, I drew the tag as well! It'll also be mine and my buddies first trip. Would you want to go over equipment? Idk how much you know of the area? What air service are you using? We are most likely flying in with Mike Meekin
I think I'm using meekins as well. A buddy of mine uo there is helping out with my planning.

I feel very lucky to have the luck I've had the past few years in AK draws. I picked up a DG720 (drew it in 2015 as well) tag, a Nelchina bou tag with my wife and what I hope to be a great brown bear tag for the Aliulik Pen (drew Karluk last fall). Best of luck to everyone this year!

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
I feel very lucky to have the luck I've had the past few years in AK draws. I picked up a DG720 (drew it in 2015 as well) tag, a Nelchina bou tag with my wife and what I hope to be a great brown bear tag for the Aliulik Pen (drew Karluk last fall). Best of luck to everyone this year!

That DG720 tag is a fun hunt, good luck this year!

EastMT

WKR
We decided to go against the grain. One ticket each for 5 sheep hunts. All my eggs in one basket thinking. We were blessed with DCUA tags. Ds203, so wound up its ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TEmbry

WKR
I drew the North of Slate Creek Dalton Moose Tag DM920. Already had a week planned in September up there kicking around for Grizzly, so this is a perfect tag to add to my wallet for the fall.

Boreal

WKR
After 10 years of striking out, drew East Afognak elk. No sheep for me, again, but it won't stop me from putting in next year. I'd welcome any info about East Afognak elk, though. I'll be accessing with a boat, so not stuck to Pillar Lake. Any info on Tonski or Seal Bay?

Congrats to all who drew good tags, I'll look for the stories about this time next year!

as.ks.ak

WKR
14A Sheep for this guy, so excited I can't sit still!! Lucky SOB this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mnnowak

FNG
I don't want to be the guy that everyone hates but I am. I drew my third Alaska sheep tag in a row. I drew Tok on '15, last year a 4 tag area that held a big old monarch that I was able to take and then this year I have Carpenter Creek DS195. My wife drew a caribou tag also! I am very excited for her. She is already talking about wanting to spend more time at the range to make sure she can make the best shot she can.

akgutpile

FNG
Drew DS204 Delta. Going to try to use our wheelers on this sheep hunt.
Good luck to all that drew a tag and also those who will use their harvest tag.

AlaskaEd

WKR
I got DS103 late Tok. As of now I'm going solo, but up for a partner if someone is interested. I have a reservation to fly in but still looking at other options.

Snyd

WKR
Nuthin for me except a bunch of PM's on the AOD site asking about DCUA from guys who drew.