Nevada Desert Tag Success!

NVCHUKAR

WKR
I was one of the lucky to draw a desert sheep tag, Any other Nevada sucess? I am super stoked my second sheep tag in 5 years.

I was one of the lucky to draw a desert sheep tag, Any other Nevada sucess? I am super stoked my second sheep tag in 5 years.

Wow!! Congratulations. I guess one can just buy points or when one is ready, put in and get lucky. I think you got lucky, twice. Good luck and share the story with us if you get a chance.

My success this year was 3 tag: Buck, Cow Elk and Bull Elk. Very excited!

OP
NVCHUKAR

NVCHUKAR

WKR
Wow!! Congratulations. I guess one can just buy points or when one is ready, put in and get lucky. I think you got lucky, twice. Good luck and share the story with us if you get a chance.

My success this year was 3 tag: Buck, Cow Elk and Bull Elk. Very excited!

I will take all the luck I can get when it comes to tags! Congrats on the bull tag, what unit?

Wow congrats! How many points did you have?

I had 13 points.

I know you are Travis, I will keep you in the loop!

UB270

FNG
Congrats on your tag. I also drew a desert sheep tag. It will be my first sheep hunt. Can't wait until December. Been applying in my home state of Washington for over 40 years . Thought I'd never hunt sheep. Gotta love Nevada !

Congrats. I got skunked all around but will be putting in for Second draw archery deer. However, I will be hunting Desert sheep in Area 280 as my buddies wife pulled a tag in that area. Ill mostly be there to help pack and spot as I do not know the Area at all and have never been on a sheep hunt.

Any info on Area 280 would be helpful.

UB270

FNG
I will be antelope hunting in August and am going to make a run to the area while I'm in Nevada. I am going to hire a guide as this will probably be the only sheep hunt in my lifetime and want to make the best of it.