50th B-Day Ram

trauw

FNG
Backcountry,
Indeed I did get scoped. I put new butler creek scope covers on the day before the hunt, bad move :)
Dhoftiezer?

Just came across your story and thought that sounded familiar, good to see your doing great and having some adventure, I like the great story of how it went down and congrats on the ram! Say hi to your better half and take care old friend. God is good all the time!!

Sent from my LGUS992 using Tapatalk

OP
D
Dhoftiezer?

Just came across your story and thought that sounded familiar, good to see your doing great and having some adventure, I like the great story of how it went down and congrats on the ram! Say hi to your better half and take care old friend. God is good all the time!!

Hey Troy, It's been awhile! Come on up with the family for a visit, we can catch up over a couple beers. Maybe even fit in some hunting and fishing.

trauw

FNG
That is a great idea! Just reminded me of the time you just ran into my dad unexspectedly on his way to Prudoe bay. Some day I would love to I am Imagining it is probably like buckhorn lodge north with a few more game animals of course! Lol