"The Doubler"

KClark

WKR
Double impressed. Glad you had a great hunt, didn't wind up in bear pile and shared with us.

Snyd

WKR
Dang Steve! You're gonna spoil that guy! First ram last year and a double rammy whammy this year!

Seriously though. If I remember right you guys worked your butts off last year and got a "death march ram". This hunt, at least from armchair perspective :D, looked a little "kinder and gentler" !

Are you gonna try your hand at a full body mount on your ram?

p

TXCO

WKR
Great story and adventure! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murph1

Lil-Rokslider
That story is incredible! True definition of an adventure hunt in my book. Congrats.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
Your stories and pictures are always a remarkable read. Absolutely top notch, and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share. It's motivating. :)
Very happy for you both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PNWGATOR

WKR
Your hard work and dedication have paid dividends. Well done. Very, very well done. Congratulations!

OP
Stid2677

Stid2677

WKR
Dang Steve! You're gonna spoil that guy! First ram last year and a double rammy whammy this year!

Seriously though. If I remember right you guys worked your butts off last year and got a "death march ram". This hunt, at least from armchair perspective :D, looked a little "kinder and gentler" !

Are you gonna try your hand at a full body mount on your ram?

p

Funny you mention fullbody, we sat there and discussed that very thing for about 15 minutes. :) In the end I decided not to....

Last year he was the "young bull" in the old joke. Walk up the valley and kill a ram,, this year let's float back and kill 2. :) These youngsters keep me on my toes and it's fun watching them learn and evolve.