It's gettin' real...

slvrslngr

WKR
Real close, that is! Leaving tomorrow for Oregon to fulfill a dream.

Hoping to find an old warrior like this one.
WyIOKRg.jpg

71MXfKH.jpg

A couple in this group worth a closer look.
uAI4bJZ.jpg

JtyqC6u.jpg

I'm excited, nervous and maybe even a bit worried, don't think sleep will come easy tonight. It's going to be great, I just need to do my part!

Last edited:
OP
S

slvrslngr

WKR
Thanks for the well wishes! Gathering up the last of the stuff to put in the pickup and on the road I go. Pictures and a story in a couple weeks!

Burnt Reynolds

Lil-Rokslider
wow, non resident with a ram tag! Good luck!

I leave tomorrow for Dall sheep in AK...

So useless at work it's not even funny; my employees are like "are you okay?"

blackdog

Lil-Rokslider
Good luck!! Hart Mtn? That's a wonderful place. I got to help a friend with his tag there back in 2012 and it was an incredible experience.

OP
S

slvrslngr

WKR
Yup, Hart Mtn. To say I was surprised to draw the NR tag is a major understatement! 😀

Going to be 3 generations on this hunt. Our father will be coming down to be camp supervisor/cook and my son is coming up as well. my son holds a youth deer tag and a bull tag in NV, so this fall is shaping up to be a big one with lots of time in the field. Great memories in the making for sure.

Teaser- ram down opening evening! I suspect that a blow-by-blow account with pix will be up shortly. Very warm conditions, but a great hunt!

OP
S

slvrslngr

WKR
I'm still in transit home from a great hunt! Will get a full story and pics up when I get home. Stay tuned!