Ak Dall Sheep Recap

Great ram! Enjoyed the post but it's costing me some $... this was the last nail in the coffin, I'm sending Jonah a deposit check.

Did you do any Griz hunting after you were done with the sheep?

I like to geek out on rifles, tell us more about yours (gunsmith, components, etc).

OP
B

bates

WKR
Great ram! Enjoyed the post but it's costing me some $... this was the last nail in the coffin, I'm sending Jonah a deposit check.

I like to geek out on rifles, tell us more about yours (gunsmith, components, etc).

Great decision you won't regret it at all.

Jonah has it going on. Very impressed with his operation. I was ready to re book on the spot

Gun Details :

Rem 700 trued and lightened
Hawk Hill 2.5 ish barrel
Manners EH-3
March 3-24x42
Apa rings

280 Ackely Improved

168g Berger classic hunters
4831SC

Joe Walls at exodus rifles put it all together

He builds great guns, ocd attention to detail and a top level Prs shooter

You won't regret it!

A few of the guys grizzly hunted after their sheep hunt this year and they saw some but nothing was killed. Pretty good area most years to tag out on a bear after you shoot a ram.

Working on a proposal to allow grizzly hunting earlier than Aug 10th up there, to align with adjoining units as some folks are presented with an opportunity when they fly in prior to the opener but cannot take them.