Tok Sheep Success

OP
A

AlaskaEd

WKR
Thanks everyone! As far as the numbers go, he's 38 7/8" (shorter than I thought they were gonna be, but I wasn't looking for "numbers") and only 7 years old. Must've been eating Miracle Gro to be that nice at 7. He was easily full curl at 6, and the bios said he may have been at 5 as well.

Snyd

WKR
First Ram is a 38" TMA Ram!! That's 2 firsts! You never get a second first! Congrats again.

DRUSS

WKR
Hell of a Dall. Congratulations, what a great solo adventure

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bizyrok

Lil-Rokslider
Great ram and all done solo! Quite an adventure to say the least. So waht caliber is that Kimber Montana?
Any comments good or bad on your gear list?

OP
A

AlaskaEd

WKR
Thanks again everyone! The Kimber Montana is a basic 308 topped with a VX3 2.5-8 with a load matched CDS dial. I'll go through my gear list, possibly in it's own post.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome ram,

Great story too.Sounds like a lot of pucker-factor going on with that steep solo pack-out.

Congrats.

AZinAK

FNG
Amazing ram and congrats. A lot of hard work followed by more was very rewarded.

LivinGood

FNG
Nice ram! That flare is deceiving. Personally, I would've taken that big double broomer in a heart beat. Most likely the older ram and those heavy broomers tend to be deceiving in numbers also as mass adds a fair amount of inches to the length.

Wapiti1

WKR
Super ram. I'd love to do a solo dall sheep just to say I did it. Never gonna happen at this rate. Nicely done.

Jeremy

Congratulations on a great ram, great tag, and what sounds like a great solo hunt. I really enjoy solo hunts and although they can be very taxing, they can also be the most rewarding IMO. Looks like you got a little nice weather as well. How long were you in the field?