Does Muzzleloader hunting help draw rates

I'm JUST starting to look into applications and how to maximize my draw rates. Does using an in-line ML help my draw odds at all? I'm had the itch to get a ML set up, so j/w if it would help to get it sooner than later.

OP
T
Does anyone have a good reference (site/book/etc) that has done an analysis on tags by weapon or others analysis? I'm interested in building points for western hunting in general, so if it helps for goats, elk, moose, etc I'd still be curious.

I don't know of any state with muzzleloading only goat or sheep tags. Colorado has some archery only that do have better odds, but for muzzleloader you have to apply for a rifle tag and can use a muzzleloader. No matter the weapon your looking at long odds especially as a non-resident

OP
T
Thanks Orion. I don't have a specific desire to hunt ML only, but it was wishful thinking for possibly getting to go sooner.

I thought I read a unit in Alaska had better odds, that's what sparked the question.

willidru

WKR
Does anyone have a good reference (site/book/etc) that has done an analysis on tags by weapon or others analysis? I'm interested in building points for western hunting in general, so if it helps for goats, elk, moose, etc I'd still be curious.

Gohunt

dotman

WKR
Thanks Orion. I don't have a specific desire to hunt ML only, but it was wishful thinking for possibly getting to go sooner.

I thought I read a unit in Alaska had better odds, that's what sparked the question.

If you really want to go just do the MT unlimited sheep units, you can get a tag every year if you want.