Kicked Out: <1 Club Dall's Sheep Hunt

MtGomer

WKR
I was the first lucky name drawn in Reno this last January at the sheep show’s <1Club drawing. The hunt I chose was the horseback hunt in the NWT with Gana River Outfitters.

To be eligible for this club, all you must be a WSF Member and have never harvested a free ranging Ovis Species.

I missed a very impressive ram last fall in Montana, although crushing, what a blessing in disguise of sorts that turned out to be!

Below is a link to the film below and a couple pictures taken by the extremely talented Adam Foss.

The 2018 Sheep Show is Jan 18-20. If you're on the fence about going, or believe that you could never be this lucky, hopeully this changes that.

If you are considering going on a northern hunt of some kind, I would highly encourage it. It is a life changing experience.
I hope you enjoy the video. I believe there will be 4 hunts given away this year, plus a few international hunts.

Happy Hunting
-Riley

IMG_6282.jpg

IMG_6091.jpg

Last edited:

Kotaman

WKR
Congrats...There's a TON of excitement in that room when they draw for those hunts. The winner's responses are PRICELESS. Worth the price of admission in and of itself for sure. Congrats again...

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
That was really well done. But everything each Foss does is well done.

You made a wise choice. I’ve wanted to take my Dall in The NWT with Gana way back to Bill McKenzie. Someday...

Congratulations on your ram and good luck as I am sure you will be back in the unlimiteds; if you could find them once you can find them again!

Congrats!! I just joined the club a few weeks ago. Really cool club. Heck of a hunt! Congrats, again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad.ass. thanks for sharing.

Did you write up your unlimited miss anywhere? Sounds like a story.

I really wish my company didn't have our annual meeting during sheep show every year.. Would be fun to attend.

BRWNBR

WKR
Forget that Sheep, that’s a awesome caribou photo!! Couldn’t have asked for a better backdrop and location! Congrats!

PNWGATOR

WKR
Congratulations and thank you for sharing such an amazing experience! Very, very well done.

Mt Al

WKR
Looks like the hunt of a lifetime! Both critters are top notch. Congrats and you give me hope that I might win something, someday.

OP
MtGomer

MtGomer

WKR
WSF has re-uploaded the video, adding some credits at the end of it for this year’s sponsors of the club.
The working link is now;
Kicked Out - YouTube

Thanks for all the comments and compliments. Hope some of you make it to Reno. The show is a blast.