ice ax and crampons

BRWNBR

WKR
I don’t I’d have to get the gun out. My slings have all been custom
Built by me. Well put together anyway. . They are one hand quick adjust slings. Again so simple it’s funny but no ones building them. But yes all traditional buckles and fasteners.

as.ks.ak

WKR
I don’t I’d have to get the gun out. My slings have all been custom
Built by me. Well put together anyway. . They are one hand quick adjust slings. Again so simple it’s funny but no ones building them. But yes all traditional buckles and fasteners.

Well, I'd sure love to pick your brain about them over the phone if you don't mind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did Santa deliver? Any feedback from a newer user?

He (actually she in this case), sure did! I’ve been using it for all my mountain hunts going on 6 years now, and it’s come in very handy on multiple occasions. I’ve used it to dig a trench (French drain), around the uphill side of my shelter to divert water around it, used it on several very steep ascents as an ice axe to help pull me up the hill, used it to level gravelly areas out to pitch my shelter on, and of course used it as a basic walking tool/stick. I’ve found it to be a very useful tool for sure.

Last edited:

HoneyDew

WKR
He (actually she in this case), sure did! I’ve been using it for all my mountain hunts going on 6 years now, and it’s come in very handy on multiple occasions. I’ve used it to dig a trench (French drain), around the uphill side of my shelter to divert water around it, used it on several very steep ascents as an ice axe to help pull me up the hill, used it to level gravelly areas out to pitch my shelter on, and of course used it as a basic walking tool/stick. I’ve found it to be a very useful tool for sure.

Did you end up with a fixed walking ax like the capra or did you grab a snowscopic while they were still around?