WKR
01e84661db035f144ffb2e2b8bf1f565.jpg
0b3aeedb9cf63030117d986ad8d72a1e.jpg
2f2a20c50786b65cd4bb593c08988a22.jpg
a8c30a004e95923e7cf9e6b5f49482d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randle

WKR
That ram has fantastic character! But that lighting just makes it tough for me to focus on the Sheep. Rsp has that ram that we all secretly hope
To see in our spotter. Just a wow Sheep, something you can look at forever and still say wow. But it not being center makes it hard to look at as well. That’s why I went with 907’s
Photo. Easy to look at. You notice stuff without having to work for it. Not my favorite of the rams but from a photo perspective it’s my favorite.
I looked at it differently, the fading light , hunters humbleness, all played into the effect of being there. all great photos,

This is still one of my favorite pictures from this past season. It's not flashy, and might even be a little better if I hadn't cropped out the background, but this is the moment many things came full circle this year for me and my friends.

62q8rd7.jpg

BRWNBR

WKR
I looked at it differently, the fading light , hunters humbleness, all played into the effect of being there. all great photos,

That’s the great part of photos, same ones can speak differently to everyone!

And Jake, that double "way back" broomed ram has been one of my favorites since you first posted it a few years back. That is (one of) my dream rams!!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
One more day to vote on the poll before it closes. Then we’ll be announcing the winner of a really sweet set of Kenetrek Mountain Extreme Boots.

Fyi, we’ll open up the voting to members on the Elk contest next. See the Elk forum if you want to play.

This is still one of my favorite pictures from this past season. It's not flashy, and might even be a little better if I hadn't cropped out the background, but this is the moment many things came full circle this year for me and my friends.

62q8rd7.jpg

Josh, if most that view this forum or any place that you can post a photo actually knew them or had an idea of their passion when it came to sheep hunting, that photo would clearly be one of the best sheep hunting photos of all time... Hell, it still could be... Personally, that one is better than any picture posted so far. Great job on capturing it and a huge congrats on being able to spend time in sheep country with the both of them, you're a lucky man.

BRWNBR

WKR
Agree with nick. There’s people that have devoted most their lives to a passion, some have gone down roads less than honorable. But those two have maintained a reputation of respect by anyone who knows their names. Pictures capturing classics can only be appreciated by those who understand all that’s really in that picture. So much more there than a couple staring at a carcass.

Nick and Jake, well said fellas. I am indeed very blessed and lucky and just hope I am fortunate enough to spend many more hunts with Frank and Sue.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
We have our winner!

aklogan

Two steps to claim your prize:
1) chime in on this thread and tell us a bit about your hunt
2) fire me an email at [email protected] and I'll introduce you to Wyatt at Kenetrek and get your boots on the way.

If I don't hear from you by January 1st, boots go to 2nd place.

Thanks everyone for voting and posting pics. A big thanks to Kenetrek for sponsoring this contest--very generous!

aklogan

FNG
Please vote on the best sheep photo, sponsored by Kenetrek

We have our winner!

aklogan

Two steps to claim your prize:
1) chime in on this thread and tell us a bit about your hunt
2) fire me an email at [email protected] and I'll introduce you to Wyatt at Kenetrek and get your boots on the way.

If I don't hear from you by January 1st, boots go to 2nd place.

Thanks everyone for voting and posting pics. A big thanks to Kenetrek for sponsoring this contest--very generous!

Thank you everyone for the votes. It truly was an amazing experience for my first Ram! Going to be a hard experience to top but I'm going to give it all my I can next year!

I am currently out of town right now but I will have a write up tomorrow night for everyone. Till then here is a quick picutre of the ram two days before we were able to make the final stall!
416f356e95c32e8b1764407584354359.jpg

yama49

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats to aklogan and everyone else that entered.. Thx to kenetrek for the donation.. Hopefully i can add a pic to the contest next year..

as.ks.ak

WKR
Thank you everyone for the votes. It truly was an amazing experience for my first Ram! Going to be a hard experience to top but I'm going to give it all my I can next year!

I am currently out of town right now but I will have a write up tomorrow night for everyone. Till then here is a quick picutre of the ram two days before we were able to make the final stall!
416f356e95c32e8b1764407584354359.jpg

You can take your new boots and your sweet ram and kick rocks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oenanthe

WKR
Congratulations! And treasure the memory of that pic - you might never see two rams like that again. Nice job!

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great ram Logan, got my vote. Congrats on the boots. Looking forward to the write up.