Who's going to the sheep show this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan. 18-20th in Reno.
This will be my first year attending. Getting there Friday and heading out Sunday.

B.S.

FNG
I’ll be there, Thur through Sun. Had a great time last year, looking forward to going back this year.

wyosteve

WKR
I'll be there Wed. thru Sat. Haven't gone for a few years and looking forward to seeing some old friends. I'll buy the first round if anyone wants to get together. ;) I'm staying at the Peppermill.

IChaseCoues

Lil-Rokslider
I'll be there along with KimberSig and another buddy Thursday through Sunday.
If the backpack race was Friday morning I'd be in but cant make it Thursday morning.

steve s

Lil-Rokslider
I extended a work trip an extra day to check it out on Thurs/Fri. Any recommendations from guys that have been to it in past years?

kickemall

WKR
Steve S, If your looking at gear, Thursday is the best day. Not near as many people and the booths aren't crowded. Make sure you fill out the raffle tickets and deposit them for the floor credit.

Kotaman

WKR
Went last year, was not that impressed, probably wont attend this year.

Really? I’ve been to all of the different organization shows all over the country. WSF is the premier show of all. The conservation efforts of this group is not rivaled by any. By far, my favorite show.

I liked the WSF and show enough last year to join as a life member. I’d always been a member of the local state or provincial sheep foundation/society but hadn’t joined the national until now. As Kotaman says, they have a great conservation focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.