AK draw results

BRWNBR

WKR
Plenty of sheep out there in the other mountians for sure. This winter has been kind to them too.

BRWNBR

WKR
LE. Limited entry. I think he’s saying plenty of over the counter Sheep hunts out there.

BRWNBR

WKR
BRWNBR.....not sure the winter has been kind in DCUA as we had a hard rain in December. Soon will know.

I imagine it won’t be kind everywhere. Never is seems like. Was it raining up at Sheep altitude? Rain down low don’t mean rain up high. Freezing levels make have still been ok?!

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok so who lucked out and found out what they drew before ADF&G fixed the glitch???

Yes I'm serious, this isn't a 1-800-GM-TRUCK number thing. (Next guy who buys a GM, tell him to call that number...)

Apparently you could click "File Hunt Report", enter your info, and it would bring up all your tags, including the tags you drew for 2018.

I tried when I heard about it and it didn't work. The person who told me, had a draw goat tag listed that they applied for. I called BS and when they tried to show me again, the glitch was fixed. We'll see tomorrow morning though!

BRWNBR

WKR
It showed my teir I caribou tag but when I checked my clients it didn’t show anything. So either they actually didn’t draw or I checked theirs to late. My teir I is no longer listed.

Fjelljeger

Lil-Rokslider
No idea why I am excited about a less than 1% chance at drawing just about any of my tags.....but I still am! Good luck to everyone!

Ok so who lucked out and found out what they drew before ADF&G fixed the glitch???

Yes I'm serious, this isn't a 1-800-GM-TRUCK number thing. (Next guy who buys a GM, tell him to call that number...)

Apparently you could click "File Hunt Report", enter your info, and it would bring up all your tags, including the tags you drew for 2018.

I tried when I heard about it and it didn't work. The person who told me, had a draw goat tag listed that they applied for. I called BS and when they tried to show me again, the glitch was fixed. We'll see tomorrow morning though!

I talked myself out of checking because having unofficial results on my mind for 24 hours would have drove me even more crazy than having to wait it out. Luckily they closed the loop hole early to stop temptation because my wife was going to check.

I have a full schedule of OTC hunts this year so we are just hoping for something close to home to fill in the weekends and freezer. Good luck everyone. I'm preparing myself for the "I just found out I drew DS102, anyone know where this unit is and if there are any sheep" that we will see in here in a couple hours. The good Lord takes full advantage of draw hunt day to test my patience and kindness to others!

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
It’s 8:01 out there...let’s GO people! Hit the button THEN get your cup of coffee :D

weaver

WKR
Nothing for me. Really hoping for a POW bear tag.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

VernAK

WKR
I imagine it won’t be kind everywhere. Never is seems like. Was it raining up at Sheep altitude? Rain down low don’t mean rain up high. Freezing levels make have still been ok?!

We don't know the elevation of the rain at this time as it's been too windy for flying. We do have more snow than usual this year. The DCUA along the Richardson can get quite warm at elevation
as PWS storms blow Chinooks through Isabel Pass.....

Snyd

WKR
Whew... that was close, I thought for a minute I was going to have to go into the TMA or DCUA.... Now the pressure is off.

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Archery Bear for Eklutna
Caribou Draw tag
and last but not least......

THE BUFFALO TAG I'VE BEEN PUTTING IN FOR SINCE I WAS OLD ENOUGH!!!!! 20+ years of applying finally paid off, same hunt from last year with my brother in law.

Looks like I’ll be guiding my son on a Delta sheep hunt this year, WhooHooo!!! I haven’t been into the DCUA in eight years, very much looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk