AK draw results

Archery Bear for Eklutna
Caribou Draw tag
and last but not least......

THE BUFFALO TAG I'VE BEEN PUTTING IN FOR SINCE I WAS OLD ENOUGH!!!!! 20+ years of applying finally paid off, same hunt from last year with my brother in law.

Sweet!! Congratulations Kyle! I guess persistence sometimes does pay off, eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strike out in the draw for this guy. But my wife will be hunting her first big game animal this fall; an Eagle River mountain goat!

Trial153

WKR
Didn’t draw my LE sheep tag.... oh well. I better start scraping a deposit together for a NWT hunt.

I drew a 13D DS265 NR tag. To say I'm excited would be an understatement. I killed a dall in the NWT in '15 and wasn't planning on going north again for a few more years. Looks like my plans have changed now. Time to get in shape again.

slack907

FNG
I'm brand new to the site so don't hate me too much but it was my lucky day today I drew DS165 for sheep DG720 for goat and the DC485 tag for caribou its gonna be a hell of a long summer.

Broomd

WKR
I didn't draw this year, but son (AK resident) drew Delta 203 sheep and DG473 goat, looks like I'll be on the island this Fall chasing his goat and some blacktail! Stoked.....

Broomd

WKR
Archery Bear for Eklutna
Caribou Draw tag
and last but not least......

THE BUFFALO TAG I'VE BEEN PUTTING IN FOR SINCE I WAS OLD ENOUGH!!!!! 20+ years of applying finally paid off, same hunt from last year with my brother in law.

Damn!

boufa

FNG
First time in Alaska draw. DM210. Tips appreciated.

TBarron

WKR
I drew DG471 for a goat tag. If anyone has any pointers shoot me a PM!

fatbacks

WKR
Every year I get really excited. Every year I end up disappointed.

A friend pointed out this week... as an an Alaskan resident, you don’t really need a draw tag to have a banner season.

Good luck everyone!

Eating my words from a few days ago... not disappointed at all. Drew a Delta sheep tag and an Etolin Island elk tag. Just told my wife I blocked my calendar from Aug 9 - Nov 10 for hunting this year... she was less than amused.

Broomd

WKR
I drew DG471 for a goat tag. If anyone has any pointers shoot me a PM!

I drew that tag in '11, took a good billy. Tough hunt, but fun.
You have plenty of time before the season, but shoot me your # when you can. We'll talk.

I didn't draw this year, but son (AK resident) drew Delta 203 sheep and DG473 goat, looks like I'll be on the island this Fall chasing his goat and some blacktail! Stoked.....

Tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. I hunted 473 last year, let me know if you’d like some intel on the area.