AK draw results

Friday the 16th. Better get your tag dance/chants done

Lets post up some awesome results

Good luck everyone!

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
You're a prick, I had managed to forget about the draw results for a solid hour or two today. Sitting here on lunch and boom, a reminder. I can't wait!

OP
Molon Labe
You're a prick, I had managed to forget about the draw results for a solid hour or two today. Sitting here on lunch and boom, a reminder. I can't wait!

Haha!
After my crazy luck last year I am all set for the let down.
Still heading out on the porch in my underwear Thursday night to do my tag dance.
And yes I know "they" already will have everything pulled...but it worked last year!!!

OregonInAlaska

Lil-Rokslider
I’m excited! I’m not sure why though.
If I do draw something, it’s gunna be great though:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRWNBR

WKR

You forgot for a solid hour?! How? Teach me your ways o’wise one! This is the worst week of my winter!

fatbacks

WKR
Every year I get really excited. Every year I end up disappointed.

A friend pointed out this week... as an an Alaskan resident, you don’t really need a draw tag to have a banner season.

Good luck everyone!

I've had amazing luck in the draw since I moved to AK, I don't expect it to continue though... Looking forward to Friday, but no matter what I draw my season is planned and a draw tag will only change the location of where I plan to hunt, not that what...

Good luck!

OP
Molon Labe
Is it wrong that I'm mostly excited to draw for a goose tag? :D

I think AF&G may have missed on the emperor season. I believe they should have offered less tags in the draw and should have done some sort of "governor's tag" auction for a dozen tags or so back in December. That would have brought in a ton of revenue that is seriously needed for field work/research.

Fjelljeger

Lil-Rokslider
This is my first year putting in for draw tags here.....have no expectation for a tag but am darn excited anyways....
Your not thinking about this Friday are you SLDMTN......just in case you forgot!

as.ks.ak

WKR
I can’t believe it took this long for somebody to get the thread going!!!! I’m getting married in November, so I’m certain this is the year I draw the Kodiak bear tag.

Good luck to all!

Snyd

WKR
Well I've decided that I hope I don't get drawn. If I do then I'll either have to fork out the dough to fly in for TMA or I'll have to walk 20 miles one way into DCUA. Been there done that twice and it hurts. Plus there'll be the pressure of the "ultimate sheep tag hunt" and if I don't score I'll have to fess up to it and take the internet walk of shame. I could go on but you get the picture. Just too much of a hassle if I get drawn. I consider my draw fees a donation to some cause, not sure what but I'm sure the State has a cause somewhere that needs the money.

So, here's to all you guys that will draw. Spend your money, blood, sweat and time wisely cuz someday you'll be out of them all. Enjoy the glorious misery of the "ultimate sheep tag hunt" and all the pressure that it will bring. Hopefully you won't have to take the internet walk of shame. But if you do, don't say I didn't warn you.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Well I've decided that I hope I don't get drawn. If I do then I'll either have to fork out the dough to fly in for TMA or I'll have to walk 20 miles one way into DCUA. Been there done that twice and it hurts. Plus there'll be the pressure of the "ultimate sheep tag hunt" and if I don't score I'll have to fess up to it and take the internet walk of shame. I could go on but you get the picture. Just too much of a hassle if I get drawn. I consider my draw fees a donation to some cause, not sure what but I'm sure the State has a cause somewhere that needs the money.

So, here's to all you guys that will draw. Spend your money, blood, sweat and time wisely cuz someday you'll be out of them all. Enjoy the glorious misery of the "ultimate sheep tag hunt" and all the pressure that it will bring. Hopefully you won't have to take the internet walk of shame. But if you do, don't say I didn't warn you.

HAHA...is that some reverse psychology there?? :)