I can’t believe I booked a multi species NWT hunt!

Congrats on fulfilling our dreams.
That early hunt will be tough for moose, they are laying low and letting their antlers harden yet. May bump one up while traveling.
Always be watching the skyline for bou's, always.
Most g/o's don't mention it, but if you want to be in good with the guide bring up a log or two of Copenhagen from duty-free, its like trading silver coins.
good luck

OP
ericthered

ericthered

Lil-Rokslider
I have started saving up for my dream Dall sheep trip. I have been putting $100 a week into a hunting account and already have $3500 or so in it. My plan is to book my hunt on my 35th birthday 2020 to hunt 2021/2022. Gives me plenty of time to save all while hunting draw tags the next few years. Hoping to have a sheep and mtn caribou tag when I go.

While David Ramsey would shoot me if he read this, you should consider using your homes equity line for the deposit. That allows you to lock in now at today's price; that will likely be 10% less than a couple two or three years down the road when you have the cash. You can do a simple calculation to see if its worth it. But these hunts - especially sheep and Griz are seeing massive inflation due to limited opportunity.