Colorado Back Door

ahlgringo

WKR
So now that Colorado p and w has gone to the new cpwshop system online, does anyone have any info on whether the backdoor will work or not? I was messing around on the site the other day and I think it probably won't- but was just throwing it out there if anyone knew differently. Thanks

12 maybe 24 hours to see a pending charge on your card before the official results. That was how turkey seemed to be so I'd expect big game to be the same. Such a shame the old backdoor was at least a week early and always 100 percent correct.

wooduckman

Lil-Rokslider
According to my brochures Sheep and Goat results are posted tomorrow, May 2nd and the remaining big game results are posted June 4-8th.

There’s a note on the CPW website that Sheep and Goat have been pushed from 5/2 to 5/4. Must have had a tech glitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
A

ahlgringo

WKR
All day I have been preparing myself for tomorrow. Just checked CPW site. Friday it is- damn

I will be honest here. I really want a sheep or goat tag!!! But, if it is t not meant to be I hope someone here pulls the tag of there dreams.

Hunt hard, you have the entire year to heal!!!!!

I put in for a nanny tag this year. I have a realistic chance of drawing. Not sure if I want to or not tho with how busy my fall will be. A sheep on the other hand I will draw whenever!!!’

OP
A

ahlgringo

WKR
Anybody with credit card hits today? none for me yet. I figure I have about a 15% of drawing though

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
Wish I had a 15% chance of that tag!! Haha either way been checking my account hourly since Monday and havent seen a pending charge yet....

I’m just waiting and looking online tomorrow. I’m pretty sure I’ll draw my sheep tag

TXCO

WKR
It says payments are due May 18 with results posted May 4th. That seems odd unless theyre going to let you submit a different CC if you draw.

It says payments are due May 18 with results posted May 4th. That seems odd unless theyre going to let you submit a different CC if you draw.

That would be my guess. Since all of the draw was done online and they didn’t take the money up front there is really no reason for them to hit cc before results are posted

bowuntr

WKR
I've been in this for over 20 years with no goat or sheep tag... Gotta draw both in the next three years before the no pay up front rush hits. I hope this is my year. Ed F