To solo or not?

KClark

WKR
KClark, i have watched that video three times already! Lol great video! If you dont mind me asking what camera did you use for that? Thanks for the inspiration!

It is a great video! But it's not mine, I found it on youtube and have watched it several times myself.

GLB

WKR
I plan to retire within the next year and have been thinking on a solo hunt for moose. I will plan for a minimum of 14 days and hunt with the longbow. It’s just something on my brain to do. This will be a fly in and remote. I have hunted alone a fair amount but never a truly a remote hunt alone. Sheep hunting alone can add even more concerns with the terrain and elements but people do it all the time. I say as I tell myself, go for it but if I’m not physically ready and mentally prepared for it I will not take that chance.

jherald

WKR
Be careful going solo hunting for sheep, you may never want to hunt with anyone else ever again. With the exception of hunting with my dad, I'll probably never hunt sheep with anyone else ever again.

ljalberta

WKR
Be careful going solo hunting for sheep, you may never want to hunt with anyone else ever again. With the exception of hunting with my dad, I'll probably never hunt sheep with anyone else ever again.

This is a genuine risk. You may fall in love with it. I sure did. I'll probably be going with a friend this year, but without doubt, there are more solo sheep hunts in my future.