Idaho Sheep Draw Results

ndbuck09

WKR
Anyone know what the deal is with Idaho Fish and Game releasing the draw results? My wife is in and we both are getting so impatient on waiting! Last year I knew I had drawn on May 22nd! Just getting impatient over here cause it'll tell us what and where we'll be spending all our weekends all summer!

weaver

WKR
Been checking couple times a day for the last 2 weeks. I believe all their draws are running behind since they switched to the new system this year.

weaver

WKR
Just checked. Bear was a week later this year but turkey came out same day as last year.

Kimbersig

WKR
the new contractor sucks! since the 10th is on a sunday I'm assuming the results will be out by Friday at the latest. should have been weeks ago though!

titus383

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like it will be a while longer

a6656fe9873930f7de0eefa1af757e30.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
Looks like it will be a while longer

a6656fe9873930f7de0eefa1af757e30.jpg

lol!! Blame it on the 'last minute' people spending thousands! Total idgits running the draw sh t show this year....a vendor that can't put its underwear on right-side out...

Scott/IL

Lil-Rokslider
It seems like I’m filled with more anticipation than usual to get rejected this year.

idcuda

WKR
lol!! Blame it on the 'last minute' people spending thousands! Total idgits running the draw sh t show this year....a vendor that can't put its underwear on right-side out...

Yeah, "hundreds...across the state". Over the course of an entire day. If that's enough to crash the system, we're beyond effed.

weaver

WKR
I was just going of the 2017 press release.
So the 2018 turkey results came out 20 days late?

I have been trying to draw a sheep tag in Idaho. What is the best source...e.g. BLM, My Topo, etc. for the most detailed map of Idaho Unit 11? I already know some of the outfitters...but don't want to bug them right now. I think I understand the unit was expanded to add unit 13/18...may be mistaken. Also, I heard that there may be an issue w/ "Redbird Creek Road" where hunters can go in but not w an outfitter? Just checking and any/all accurate information would be appreciated. My work takes me to areas/situations where cell service/wifi/internet is non-existent so may be awhile before I get back to the site. Thanks in advance to any replies.
Diddywahdiddy